Monthly Archives: November 2010
What Will Gran Turismo 5 Feature?:
- 1080p Graphics at 60 FPS. Dolby 7.1 Audio. Simulated physics with photo-realistic graphics. Oh, and 3D monitors are supported.
- PlayStation Eye face tracking.
- Real-time damage.
- 16 player races. Split-screen as well.
- Customizations to your car.
- Day-night cycle with randomized weather effects.
- YouTube replay uploads.
- NASCAR, Kart, Rally, Drifting, Road, Super GT, F1, Le Mans, and DTM.
Well, it’s about dang time! Gran Turismo 5 for the PlayStation 3 will be released (hopefully) November 24th, twelve days from today. What does this mean? It means all other racing simulators need to step out of the way for the king. I hope you have time to read the entire car list.
If you’re unfamiliar with the Scott Pilgrim graphic novels, this game will catch you up with the basic premise of the story. Scott is a Canadian bass player for a band called the “Sex Bob-ombs“. He meets a girl, and in order to keep the girl, he is required to beat up her 7 evil boyfriends.